|Senior Online Dating Sites|
- Single Seniors with shared common interest, goals and backgrounds.
- Membership pool mix of ethnically, racially and religious diverse groups.
- Member reside in all 50 USA states and more than 200 countries.
- Free Dating Advice
- Relationship Questionnaire and FREE Personality Profile
- FREE review of senior matches.
- Individual communication plans
- Senior Online Dating Groups Available
- Approximate 5% of U.S married couples met on eHarmony. *2009 U.S. survey conducted for eHarmony by Harris Interactive®
- Dating Categories: Single Dating - Asian Dating - Black Dating - Christian Dating - Senior Dating - Jewish Dating - Gay and Lesbian Dating - Hispanic Dating - Local Dating
- Meet 1,000,000 Senior Members
- 50 Years Old and Older
- Dedicated to Serious Dating
- Search for Local, National or Global senior singles
- Duet Compatibility System uncovers successful compatibilities between members. Including but not limited to hobbies and interests but in-depth personality profiles.
- 30 years of professional Personality-Based matching with proven success rate for Senior Dating.
- Dating Categories: Single Dating - Single Parent Dating - Senior Dating - Executive Dating - Christian Dating - Catholic Dating - Jewish Dating - Dog Lover Dating - Pet Lover Dating - Green Singles - Military Dating - Black Dating - Cowboy Dating - And More
- Email notification of potential matches and friendly organizational tools to keep tract of potential matches.
- 2,500,000 Members
- Founded in 1986
- 50 Year Old and Older
- For Serious Minded Singles
- Individual guidance in cresting a personal profile
- Local, National and International Online Dating
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Categories: Single Dating - Single Parent Dating - Senior Dating - Latin Dating - Hispanic Dating -Christian Dating - Catholic Dating - Jewish Dating - Global Dating - Canadian Dating - Asian Dating Black Dating - And More
- Easy Step-By-Step Guidance
- World's fast growing dating site
- Thousands of Senior Dater Members
- Founder 1997
- Local, National and International Dating
- Mature Men and Mature Women Dating Site
- Age 50 years old and older
- Meaningful Relationships
- Safe, Clean and Fun Environment
- Senior Men and Senior Women Communicate in Real Time
- Categories: Single Dating - Single Parent Dating - Senior Dating - Christian Dating - Catholic Dating -Jewish Dating - Interracial Dating - Black Dating - Big Beautiful Women Dating -UK Dating - Italian Dating and More
Matchmaking is as old as time. Matchmaking, dating, romance and love are in every cultures novels, poems and plays. Senior maybe intimidated by the Internet and dating online. Thirty years ago Internet dating was not even a consideration. Specialized broad online dating services are now available. You can now find a mate anywhere in the world. Search by categories: age, race, religion, region, professional, sport fans, sexual preference, rural, pet lovers and etc. The computer has opened up new and limitless vistas for dating. The key to modern online matchmaking is to find mates that are compatible. Old Matchmaker was impersonal whereas online dating you receive personal attention but are allowed anonymity. Candidates are able to choice their own mate based on their dreams, ideals and values.
Matchmaking is centuries old going back to the Hindu astrologer, Ashkenazi Jewish Shadchan. Matchmaking is a profession. Matchmakers were call upon to find right marriage candidates claiming stars sanctified the marriage matches. Some matchmakers used Tarot cards. Good candidate were able to support their prospect in the same economic manner as the prospects parents. Both parents had to approve marriages. In rural areas, Matchmakers acted as formal chaperons for arranged dating mates. They were chaperons at festivals, neighborhood dances, picnics and etc.. In Medieval Catholic society priest played a key role in matchmaking. Royal weddings were arranged for increased power, lands and wealth. It was imperative that a royal bride producted a male heir. Rabbis were matchmakers in traditional Jewish communities. In South Asia matchmakers were used to set up arranged marriages.They were called, Archer and generally a friend of the family. They were employed by the parents of the son and the desired mate would be sturdy and hardworking. High risk wives would be pretty and popular and were not often considered by Matchmakers. The matchmaker only received a small gift after a successful wedding. Immigrants brought the first Matchmakers to America. Hasidim Jews wanted there children to marry within their culture and religion. Matchmakers ensured the the married couple had certain national, ethnic and religious backgrounds.
Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate