|Dining At Home|
Dining and Dating go hand-in-hand. Dining is a excellent way to dress-up, go to a restaurant, enjoy restaurant's atmosphere, have a delicious meal and hopefully get to know someone.
I have a few questions:
- What if you do not feel like dressing up?
- This is your first or second date you do not feel comfortable leaving you home?
- Feel you can get acquainted with date one-on-one at home?
- You enjoy entertaining at home for family and friends?
- Want new date to meet family and or friends?
- Grown kids want to meet new date?
- Parents want to meet new date?
- What if you can cook as well as any restaurant chef?
- Want to impress new date with your cooking skills?
- Do not feel like making reservations?
- Do not feel like driving to restaurant?
- Do not feel like waiting to be seated at a restaurant?
- Feel restaurants are too noisy?
- Your home has great decor and atmosphere?
- Want to plan your own dining experience?
- Want to enjoy afternoon or evening backyard dining?
Online dating has different formats for members. Firstly, photo exchange, reviewing profile, chat rooms and email communications. When you feel comfortable give selected member your name and home address. Invite date over for lunch or dinner. For whatever reasons you want to prepare the meal and dine at home. Dining should give a slight insight on your date's personalityl. Let's face it your not going to get to know a person on a few dates. Conversely, meeting and dining engaging in casual conversation will indicate if there is a comfort zone and enjoy the persons the conversation. Dine with a new date from comfort of your home.